Sunday 15 July 2012

Nagaokakyō-shi ~ Erika's town!

Upsss... I really felt behind with all updates.
But let's start from Tuesday, 10th July! On Tuesday, I decided to walk around and do some serious sightseeing around Nagaokakyō-shi. It turned out not be so small and with many beautiful places to see:

Firstly I went to a Nagaokakyō Shiro (a castle) but it turned out to be closed on Tuesdays so I ended up admiring it from outside:





Afterwards, I headed towards a Nagaoka-Tenjin which turned out to be of the nicest shrines I have visited so far! It was big and honestly beautiful. I was lucky enough to see a new born being baptized there!






At the end I headed to a Komyoji Temple. It turned out to be quite far away and I did pay for it with huge blisters, but I am so glad I didn't miss it! It was hidden within a small forest with trees adding it its beauty:







I really am enjoying my time here and making the very best of it!
More updates coming very soon (my favourite Ma-kun, Kyoto pt.2 and baseball game)!


I hope you don't mid this form ~ more photos, less writing! I am extra busy studying Japanese and seeing as much as possible. I come home literally exhausted...

1 comment:

  1. aga! zazdroszcze japonskiej przygody! w polsce trabia o starsznych powodziach na poludniu japonii, ale to chyba nie u ciebie? buziaki! キス
    kasia ka

    ReplyDelete