Monday 2 July 2012

Osaka, Osaka Umeda desu!

Today we headed to Umeda, Osaka! Erika had a potential job meeting while I was strolling around the area. Few things surprised me a lot:

1. People in Japan don't wear sunglasses! It was so warm and the sun was literally hurting my eyes, yet I was one of the very few that had sunglasses on my nose. Amazing!

2. Streets are very clean, yet there are no rubbish bins around! You can spot them in front of  コンビニ stores (small local supermarkets) but nowhere else! Therefore, it is even more surprising that street are so clean and taken care of. I had to carry my litter with me throughout the entire Umeda!

3. Everyone is dressed up top to bottom! Girls are wearing high heels with trendy clothes. Despite a warm weather they are wearing long trousers and long sleeves! I even have spotted someone wearing a beany! Not to mention a full-on make-up with compulsory fake eyelashes! I really didn't suite there today! Should know better for the next time!

4. Japanese guys are waaaay too HOT to walk around unnoticed by my eye:)

Now, I am off for English-Japanese conversation exchange! I will bring you more news soon!
Get excited as starting from Thursday its a full week of news & attraction spotting in KYOTO!

As promised, photos from Osaka Umeda:





2 comments:

  1. I know I have promised you some photos, but unfortunately you have to wait just a little bit longer :) Photos are coming day after tomorrow, on this post and on a new one from Kyoto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictuuures please! enjoy your times, sounds faaab sooo jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete